EMPLOYABILITY ENHANCEMENT TEST-EET
EET an exclusive initiative of Azad was designed and implemented after research & deliberations by team of dedicated experts. They keep in view the ongoing trends in various government & MNC’s aptitude tests. Such tests are quite accurate, and can help you find the job you've always wanted, guide you in choosing your career path as well as acclimatize you with various competitive exams you are likely to give in search of a good career in the near future.
Through the results of regular aptitude tests, you can determine where you lack in skills & which kinds of industry-specific training courses you should undertake to be successful.
EET is very helpful for students who look forward to sit in exams such as Civil services, Banking, Railways, Defense Services, and SSC etc. The format of the test is so designed to help the students of B.Tech, MBA, BBA, B.Com and polytechnic achieve their dreams.
It is a common tool that companies use as a pre-employment requirement. It is done by putting together a structure of tests that assess different areas such as logic, problem solving, and linguistic capacity.
EET is used for placement purpose as well as for academic Improvement in areas you are found lacking in. Through it you can, check where you excel & accordingly can rechart your Careers.
You may have inner talents that could help enhance your career path and you are simply not aware of them. An aptitude test will uncover & identify your hidden abilities so that you can work on enhancing & polishing them for a better career.
Computer Adaptive Test is really beneficial and can pinpoint a student’s learning level more closely. Such Computer Adaptive Tests improves student’s conceptual understanding & logical thinking.
Instructions for EET
- A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using his/her User ID ,Password and Type of Exam.
- After clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button the actual test time will begin.
- Only one question will be displayed at a time.
- The Name of Test with Level of Question and a Timer for each question will display on screen.
- In order to answer a question, the candidate has to ‘mouse click’ the option he/she thinks is appropriate/ correct.
- After selecting an answer for a question the candidate should click on the ‘Submit Answer’ button to save his answer and proceed to the next question
- In case a candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he/ she should not click on any option for that question. A candidate can choose to deselect his/her answer for a particular question by clicking on the ‘Clear Option’ button provided against each question.
- As negative marking is there so, to skip a particular question, the candidate can click ‘Skip Question’ button
- Do not Refresh
- Do not use keyboard after login.
- Do not click on Maximize, Minimize or Close button
Build Your Career with AZAD