The T&P cell at Azad is ceaselessly working towards all round development and skill enhancement of its student to make them employable as well as to develop them as an asset towards nation building. In this endeavour of ours we have started Azad-Finishing School Programme – a uniquely modeled programme running in all the semesters within the scheduled periods carved out within the existing academic time table.
The programme is being regularly monitored at the management level and is conducting and providing various values added activities to our students such as :-
- Developing verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Enhancing public speaking skills.
- Programs providing career guidance.
- Imparting personality improvement through in-house and external experts.
- Administering aptitude and psychological tests.
- Conducting mock interview practice sessions and group discussions.
- EET- Employability Enhancement Test for acquiring all round knowledge.
- Organizing entrepreneurship promotion programme.
- Arranging in-plant training and obtaining project work from industries.
- Assisting for GRE, GMAT and GATE, GPAT in a simulated environment.
- Arranging on and off campus recruitments.
- Organizing Industrial Visits etc.